Saturday, September 29, 2012

Little Autumnal Shopping Tour ♥

Autumn has more than already arrived here, and though we still have ~15°C on some days, on others we don't have more than 5°C, especially in the morning when I have to go to work.

So I decided to go on a small shopping trip to the city center, and look out for some new, autumnal clothes. Not that I didn't bring any warm clothes with me when I came here, but it's nice to have some more variation in your wardrobe, isn't it? Okay, I have to admit, primary incentive to go shopping was my desire for a chiffon blouse. I'm not somebody who follows every trend that arises, but this is a particular one that I came to like :D

So I ended up with this stuff...


As you can see, I was not too successful in my quest for warm clothes. But that shirt is quite long so I can wear it underneath another shirt, and the black hat is super warm! The white one I rather bought for style reasons :'D And stylish socks with a leopard pattern with skulls! I really love socks with patterns X3

So, about the chiffon blouse that I bought...

First I went to Vero Moda, because some Lolitas on dunkelsüß.de recommended the blouses there. But the local store didn't have any pretty ones left, so I went on. I went to Gina Tricot - and I have to say, I absolutely ADORE this shop. They have tons of nice looking clothes that also seem of a very good quality! I already bought something there during my trip to Helsinki in February, but unfortunately we don't have Gina Tricot in Austria, so up until now I didn't have a chance to go there.

It took me just 5 minutes to find three different blouses that I liked so I tried them on.
I took some photos because I couldn't decide immediately and I also wanted to show you what you can find there :D All of them are off white, I know it's hard to tell from the photos because the light was quite crappy <__<

I think all three of them can go very well to a Classic Loita outfit, for example :3

That's the one I ended up buying.

A close up of the lace front. I like the tiny stars!

I really, really like this one, but unfortunately the collar was too wide for my neck and looked a bit weird...

I liked the ruffles on that one a lot, and also the lace is very pretty.

Actually that one was like 4 sizes too big for me XD But it was the only one I could find so I tried it on just for fun to see how it looks like. It's weird though that the buttons are on the back (at least that's what I assume from the position of the washing instructions anyway XD) but I'm pretty sure that's how you're supposed to wear it.
The front looks really nice, and I guess if it fits it's a very cute blouse.

What I especially liked about that one were the sleeves!

My outfit that day x_x Nothing special, I just really liked that double-mirror :DD (and I could for once see how long my hair has already grown *o*)
I got insulted for my tights on my way back home ~_~ Well, at least I think so, no idea what it was that the man pointing at my legs was yelling at me when I crossed the street, but it seemed rude and he seemed angry XD

So, in the end the decision was quite clearly between the first and second blouse, and since the collar of No.2 didn't look good because it was so loose and I also thought I can wear No.1 in a more casual way outside of Lolita as well, I bought that one. I think it will go well with my new dress and skirt too!

Talking about my new dress. I think I didn't show it to you yet!
I bought it second (or even third I think XD) hand from a girl from Dunkelsüß. This is how it looks like!

Photoshop to the rescue XD

It's Baby The Stars Shine Bright's Ribbon Ribbon Corset JSK *^* It's so lovely! Too bad it's a little bit too big, so when I tie it down in the back to minimum size it's still not tight :'D But at least this means I can also wear a frilly blouse underneath. I would like to wear that coord with white tights underneath the heart-tights sometime in winter :3 Otherwise my legs look a bit "too naked" I think.




Oh, and here you can see a better picture of my Bodyline skirt:




It also has a corset-like lacing in front, but it has shirring in the back, so I can't really tie it up either ^^" Also, I have to cut that band from the corset lacing o_o It's just too long when you wear it tight!

So, what do you think - is the blouse okay for Lolita? ^___^
Have you been shopping lately? What did you buy? :D




~Translation~

Heute war ich in der Stadt - shoppen ^__^v
Das Herbstwetter ist hier schon voll hereingebrochen, und so dachte ich mir sehe ich mich nach eher herbstlichen Klamotten um. Bis auf zwei Mützen (wovon nur eine wirklich warm ist, die andere eher... hübsch anzusehen ^^") und ein Shirt dass ich dank der Länge gut unterziehen kann, war ich allerdings nicht so sehr erfolgreich :'D
Allerdings habe ich bei Gina Tricot einige schöne Chiffonblusen gesehen, wovon ich dann auch eine gekauft habe :3

Zu Hause habe ich die Bluse dann getestet - ob sie auch zu Lolita passt XD
Auf dem ersten Foto sieht man mein BBTSB Kleid, dass ich einer Userin auf Dunkelsüß gebraucht abgekauft habe :3 Es war wirkliche in schnäppchen dafür dass es echt noch in einem Top-Zustand ist! Leider ist es ein klein wenig zu groß. "Ribbon Ribbon Corset" hat wie der Name sagt eine Korsettschnürung hinten (und Fischgräten aus Plastik) allerdings ist es mir selbst bei engster Schnürung noch etwas zu weit. Dafür kann ich aber auch Blusen darunter tragen, die stärker gerüscht sind!
Das zweite Foto zeigt meinen BL Rock. Dieser hat ebenfalls eine Korsettschnürung vorne, aber dank des Shirrings hinten kann ich auch hier mit Leichtigkeit sehr eng schnüren, ohne dass sich wirklich etwas tut ^^" Na ein bisschen schöner wird die Silhouette dadurch zum Glück schon :3

Was habt ihr in letzter Zeit so gekauft? ^^

10 comments:

  1. dein karierter schwarz-weiß rock gefällt mir total gut *O* darf man fragen wo du den her hast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hab grade nachgesehen... der ist von Pimkie, allerdings hab ich den schon gut 5 Jahre oder so ^^"

      Delete
  2. ooh Lolita steht dir immer so gut! Das solltest du echt öfter tragen *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den Bodyline Rock finde ich besonders toll! Sieht wirklich super an dir aus!^^ Die Blusen sind auch echt sehr schön, schade dass nur die eine richtig gepasst hat ;)
    Und sehr seltsam, dass der Mann sauer wegen deiner Strumpfhose war... o__O

    Liebe Grüße,
    Chocola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :D Ich hab echt keeeine Ahnung was mit dem los war XD Er kam mir auf der Straße entgegen und deutete auf meine Beine, schaute grimmig und sagte ziemlich laut irgendein Wort, ich hab dann meine Kopfhörer abgenommen und ihn verwirrt angeschaut, da hat er es wiederholt aber ich habs natürlich trotzdem nicht verstanden XDD Bin dann einfach weitergegangen und dachte nur WTF... XD

      Delete
  4. Ah, den Bodylinerock hab ich auch, der ist wirklich ein Traum <3
    Ich war grade heute shoppen, einen neuen Mantel und ein paar Oberteile (C&A hat bis Ende nächster Woche einen 20% auf alles Sale^^). Leider hab ich keine so hübschen Blusen gesehen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mir gefällt die 2. Bluse am besten, aber wenn sie dir nicht richtig gepasst hat... ist die erste auch wunderhübsch :D

    Vielleicht klappts ja beim nächsten Mal mit den Herbstklamotten :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wie schön das aussieht. Die Kombi mit dem weißem Oberteil und dem Rock ist einfach super ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, die beiden Lolita-Outfits stehen dir wirklich wahnsinnig gut. Und ich liebe die Herzchen-Strumpfhose! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. jup, die herzchenstrumpfhose ist der hamma <3

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)