Monday, October 8, 2012

Ruska Aika, Musta Aika - Kuro Lolita in Autumn ♥

Finally we got some really good weather here! ^____^v
I had asked a friend if she wanted to a little photo shoot when the weather is fine on the week end, because I wanted some nice pics of my new clothes in an autumnal setting. She agreed to come over on Sunday so after I did her make-up (because I wanted to do a portrait shooting of her too) and dressed up we went outside with my DSLR.

Right next to the building where I live is a small cemetery with a park. When I look out of the window I can see the treetops of birches gleaming golden in the sun (if it decides to show itself for once, that is XD) over there, and on my way to and from work I pass the park by bus every day. It's a really beautiful setting with few buildings in the background, so this was my first choice when thinking about locations for the shooting.

It took us some time to figure out the ideal spot for the photos, but these are the best that we ended up with!
My very first Kuro Lolita coord. What do you think about it?

My legs .__. Are these the same legs I had this summer? Did I lose some wight without noticing? (I guess the angle is just flattering, but still :D *happy*)



I hate it how the outer corner of my eye looks so messed up from that angle D: But anyway I really like the photo ^^

I did edit the photos quite a lot because I didn't feel comfortable showing my "real" face ^^" It just felt wrong to dress up so pretty and then some stupid shadow of my nose on my face would ruin it all D: I can use make-up to cover many flaws, but I think I will never get used to the way my cheeks and nose look. I just don't like it v_v

Ohhh and yeah, that's the wig I showed you some posts ago! The color is truly lovely in sunlight. It even shimmers slightly magenta in a certain angle ♥ It is just the perfect color and I'm very happy with it, because now I don't have to kill my hair by bleaching it to wear my hair red from time to time :D

Random picture taken in the park ♥ It's sooo prety, I truly love this season!

I tried to do my mother's make-up before, but I'm really not experienced with doing it for someone else.
So I was a bit insecure if my friend would like the look I chose for her and how it would all work out! But in the end she seemed pretty happy about it :3
The eyeliner was such a drag tho XD I messed it up a little bit, but fortunately it's not really visible in the photos. But I'm actually pretty happy about the way it turned out in general. Since my friend usually doesn't wear any make-up at all I wanted to do something more natural (compared to what I personally usually wear). I think this brings out her gorgeous eye color very nicely!


I want to become better at taking portrait photos (also full body pictures in general, but this was probably not the best occasion to practise as we were walking around in heaps of dry leaves and I was wearing high heels XD) so I asked her to model for me :3
I did some slight editing too. What do you think of it?



21 comments:

  1. Die Bilder sind echt wunderschön, besonders die von dir!
    Die Farben der Bilder, kombiniert mit dem Outfit sind echt super geworden <3

    Das Rot steht dir echt gut, genauso wie Lolita ansich und deine Figur ist sowieso hammer >.< Ich versteh gar nicht, warum du mit deinem Gesicht so unzufrieden bist. Ich find dich wirklich hübsch und ich muss zugeben, ich hab echt nen schlechtes Gesichtsgedächtnis. Ich kann mir nicht mal die Leute merken, die mit mir zusammen im Studium sitzen. Aber dein Gesicht erkennt man immer :) und es fällt positiv auf!

    Ich liebe den Herbst genauso und ich bin echt neidisch, dass du da so nen tollen Herbst erlebst .__.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also rote Haare.... stehen dir echt total *___* Dir fehlen nur noch Flügel und du wärst ein wundertoller schwarzer Engel mit roten Haaren :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich mag das 2. Foto von dir am liebsten. Auch wenn ich der Meinung bin, dass die schwarze Haare besser stehn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du siehst so süß aus! *_*
    Und ich mag die roten Haare echt super gern an dir! :)
    Moah...das Wetter sieht so schön bei euch aus..das Laub und die Farben!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.. mit roten Haaren. Sehr hübsch. Das steht dir wirklich gut. :D

    Ich bin ja leider kein Fan von so rüschigen Lolita-Kleidern, aber die Strumpfhose, die Strümpfe und die Schuhe. *-* Genau mein Ding! <3

    Die Hintergründe auf den Fotos sind ja traumhaft! Zeig doch bitte noch mehr von dem schönen Fleckchen Erde wo du dich grad befindest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, you are really beautiful! Cute dress *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. sehr hübsche bilder, rote haare stehen dir echt gut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sehr tolle Bilder! Die Farben sind so schön! :) Ist das eine Kunsthaarperücke? Die Haare sehen sehr natürlich aus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön! Ja, ist Kunsthaar :'D Aber ich finde auch dass sie recht natürlich aussieht, auch wenn man sie in Echt sieht ^^

      Delete
  9. Diese Perücke ist der Haaammer *__* war die teuer? Bestimmt, oder? .__.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich finde auch, dass die die Bilder - und vor Allem das Portrait sehr gelungen ist. Mir gefällt die romantische Belichtung sehr - ich will das auch können? oO
    Vor Allem die Augen kommen wundervoll rüber!

    Und sowieso die Beine *_* und die Taille! Wunderhübsch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ach psh, dir steht doch eh alles ... >3>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ich kann mich nur wiederholen - ich finde die Bilder wunderwunderschön <3 so hübsche Beine (und genrell die Figur) hätt ich auch gerne ^^ auch das Portrait ist gelungen :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mein Gott, du bist so ne Schönheit, das ist der Wahnsinn. :) Ich find die Perücke steht dir ja echt wahnsinnig gut und ich finde auch das Outfit super gelungen! Ich kenn mich ja jetzt nicht sooo gut aus im Lolita-Bereich, aber im Vergleich dazu, was ich so alles bisher gesehen habe, sieht das echt super so aus!

    Außerdem finde ich das Zusammenspiel rote Haare - blaue Augen extrem geil. Die Farbtöne harmonieren so perfekt miteinander, du siehst aus wie gemalt. :) Aber genug deine Schönheit gelobt! Sieht ja richtig schön herbstlich bei euch aus :) Und ich finde, du hast deine Freundin sehr schön geschminkt und auch abgelichtet! Freu mich auf mehr <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. So wundertolle Bilder! Die rote Peruecke passt nun echt gut zum Herbst u Winter :) hoffentlich machst du auch ein Schneeshooting <3

    Und Lolita steht dir so unglaublich gut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Du bist so eine hübsche Lolita ;__; unglaublich. Vermiss dich in Wien ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  16. Danke für die allen wundervollen Kommis ♥ Thank you very much ^///^

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)