Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday morning Blues


I don't know what happened to me this week end, but I ended up drawing pretty much all the time. This one turned out to be pretty close to what I had in mind, and I'm especially proud of her pose and the folds on her shirt (because I didn't use any references) :3

Other than that and the pic I showed you previously, I also finally finished the Chibi-Avatar I had promised Blorg a looooong long time ago. Memo to self: never ever promise anyone to draw something for them. I never ends well XD My creativity and productivity is just like a natural disaster that always arrives at unexpected and inconvenient times. It just can't be controlled ^^"

Anyway. Hope you have a nice Monday. Just one more week to go till Christmas ^o^

5 comments:

  1. Aaw..this is so cute! ^__^
    I envy how you can make the proportions of the body so great..mine always end up looking weird. :P

    ..and the chibi is really adorable, I love chibis!

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks a lot! It's just that.... the longer I look at it, the more mistakes I start to see and it ends up looking really really awkward and weird XD In this case it's the face... usually I'm not that good with the proportions, I guess I was just lucky with this one, haha :D

      Delete
  2. ich finde deine Bilder alle toll <3 Ich wünschte, ich könnte sowas schönes zustande bringen, wenn ich was male, sieht es aus, als hätte ein Drittklässler es gemacht xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. the drawing is really really beautiful :D and her eyes are so expressive *_____*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ♥ Especially glad that you like the eyes since I wanted to put emphasis on them :D

      Delete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)