Sunday, April 7, 2013

From: Me - To: Myself

Hello everyone!
Are you enjoying your week end?

I'm having a lazy Sunday here, but at least I finally did something I wanted to do since I moved here a few weeks ago - I occupied a shelf in the bathroom previously used for storing towels and put my make up there! So now I finally have a place where I can store all my stuff and don't have to rummage through dozens of little bags and boxes in my wardrobe :)





I still have my nail polishes stored in my room, but I will probably store them there too. I've come down to quite a nice collection of make up - not too big or too small, there is everything I need and nothing I don't use. The only problem are the foundations I have, because none currently fits my skin type and teint :( Except for the really expensive one from Gothmetic of course, which I only use on rare occasions XD I'll probably give the other stuff away soon because I can't use it anyway. I'm especially sad that the Manhattan Clear Face make-up seems to have changed because the color I previously is somehow so much darker now...

SO much stuff XD

I extended my little collection at my latest visit to the drug store with the following:


That brush is really amazing, it's very soft and has the perfect shape - I bought it to replace another brush I had lost.
I've been stalking our local DM for this essence LE for the whole last week, and finally got the lip glosses I wanted so badly. I saw them swatched on another blog and I love the purple and green! And they are rather thick which I like in lip glosses, because you don't swallow them so easily when they're on your lips :)
I wanted a pale lilac nail polish for a while now, and I think that one is really pretty! It's also from an LE and it's just the color I was looking for, so I had to buy it XD
As for the eye shadow, I got it for a discount because it was sorted out apparently. I'm really into matte eyeshadows at the moment, and that blue is very soft and pretty ♥

I really badly wanna go out and wear nice make up, but chances for next week for this to happen are rather low, as I have a lab course and will probably be at the university every day till 7pm or later. Buuuuut I already have a lot of ideas what i wanna do next time I have an occasion to wear make up :)

There is going to be a J-fashion meet up in Vienna at the end of the month and I was thinking about attending. On one hand, I'd love to meet new people and wear Lolita in public - on the other hand I'm extremely shy about it, there's probably gonna be a ton of people, I'm not too sure about my Lolita styling yet and I'd be a bit scared to go there by public transport alone. Well, still some more time before I have to decide...

How are you spending your week end? :)

8 comments:

  1. hübsche Sammlung :) Das Problem mit den Farben von Make-Up kenn ich - warum sehen Drogerien nicht, dass es auch blasse Menschen gibt, die sich nicht 3 Töne dunkler schminken wollen? XD das sieht so grauenhaft aus, wenn das Gesicht dunkler ist als der Rest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genau! Vor allem der Unterton passt dann selbst bei der hellsten Nuance überhaupt nicht so dass es dann erst recht merkwürdig aussieht D:
      Ich würde mir ja mal für den Drogeriebereich ein Mix&Match Make up wünschen mit einer weißen Basis und dann vllt 3 verschiedenen Farbtönen (gelbstichig, rosastichig etc) so das man es sich selbst anmischen kann so hell man es eben braucht. Habe das ja von Gothmetic so, aber die ist eben recht teuer und daher will ich sie echt nicht für den Alltag nehmen =/

      Delete
  2. diese box-kartons sind so praktisch :D
    habe meine auch hier gebunkert.
    so ein regal brauche ich aber auch noch :)
    ich suche auch noch ein helles make up total schwer was zu finden -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schminke im Bad stehen haben ist cool - aber meine geht dabei leider kaputt. Sie saugt sich mit dem heißen wasserdampf voll und bröselt davon. Ich habe das auch bei meiner Mutter gesehen, ihre Lidschatten sind eines tages einfach nur loses Mehl.
    Wenn du das risiko nicht eingehen willst, dann kannst du die lidschatten ja wieder rausstellen.

    Ich misch meine foundation auch immer mit weißer. Es heißt von den kosmetikherstellern immer, dass sich die hellen töne nicht verkaufen, aber irgendwie kann ich mir das nicht vorstellen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wenn ich wie Wahl hätte würde ich sie auch nicht im Bad stehen haben :) Aber wir haben ja Fenster im Bad, d.h. man kann gut durchlüften nach dem Duschen oder Baden. Und eigentlich lagere ich das meiste dieser Sachen schon seit Jahren im Bad, je nachdem wo ich halt zu dem Zeitpunkt gewohnt habe, und soweit hält sich alles noch ganz gut. Ich denke es kommt auch auf die Verpackung an, meine Sleek Paletten sind nun auch schon etwas älter und sind noch Top.

      Delete
  4. Helles Make Up. Jaja. Ich habe einen Krieg damit, aber die von Catrice passt zum Glück recht gut zu meinem Hautton und ist hell. Aber ja, wenn die mal nicht mehr da ist kann ich wohl einpacken ^^

    Die Lipglosse werd ich mir wohl auch ansehen, irgendwie ist es toll, ein paar andere Farben zu haben ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine nette Sammlung und will auch nen Platz, wo ich alles habe! Momentan ist das eine hier, das andere dort, ätzend!
    Mir passt zum Glück noch die hellste Maybeline Nuance, aber ich finde auch, dass die hellsten nicht gerade sehr hell sind.

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)