Saturday, October 5, 2013

Picture my Day #14

Yesterday was another 'Picture my Day' day. It's a recurring online event where participants take photos of what they do for a whole day and share them with others. I previously participated in PmD N° 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8 and 7. (Wow, so many times already! I couldn't believe it myself just now XD)
This time it was hosted by Regenbogenzebra, and of course I took part again and took some photos to show you! :D



My day starts below the cut! :D




Good morning! Brrr, so cold for Ocober!

Not very motivated to leave my fluffy coat of protection, haha

 Some layers of make up and dressing and brushing my hair later XD
LOOK AT MY AWESOME SHARK SWEATER!

Leaving the house at 07:00 am :)

On the train with my boyfriend, who couldn't find his shoes that morning and had to wear his work shoes, lol

 Almost there.

Tram through the district Alsergrund, where I used to live once :)

At the Center for Brain Research

'Ringvorlesung', day 5. 3h of excitement, yeeey!

Sugar for my brain before I fall asleep...

Back on the tram again...

It didn't really get much warmer, but it's sunny!

Hello there

Buying some food for lunch 

And now off to work! 

 I like my workplace :3

 Lunch break. Waiting for my supervisor.

At the binocular microscope  :D

Taking some DIC microscopy pictures!

Heading home :) 
Waiting for the train. 

Boooring! 

At home: relaxing on the sofa and hunting for some rare catches!

Back on the road with some good music. 

Cinema time with friends :3 


Discussing the movie. They made fun of me for not liking the little girl :'D But somehow I think she was really unlikable...

Funny traffic jam in the parking lot. If you take to long to reach the barrier where you have to show your paid ticket, it will charge you an extra fee. And the longer you take to solve that problem, the more people behind you have the same problem, yey!

Back home, dead tired. 

I'm not a morning shower person. Swim swim.

PHOTOBOMB! "How can you pass a whole day without taking pictures of ME? Becaus I am AWESOME! And IMPORTANT! This entry needs more pictures of me!!" -Sharky


So that was it :) I went to bed around midnight and slept like 10h because I was so exhausted from this week. But I had a great day!

Thanks to Regenbogenzebra for organizing/hosting the 14th PmD day and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

16 comments:

  1. Den Haifischpullover finde ich ja mal cool! Die Schuhe sowieso

    Find's ja süß, wie müde du morgens aussiehst *g* (ich weiß, wer sieht da NICHT müde aus? Aber das sehe ich ja sonst nie ;D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich kann manchmal auch ohne Make-UP aussehen wie ein Mensch - aber nicht wenn ich nach nicht ganz 6 Stunden Schlaf aufstehen muss, haha XD

      Delete
  2. Diese Boots nenne ich immer "Bloggerstiefel" :D Ich kenne so viele Bloggerinnen die die haben! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich nenne sie auch so XDD Stimmt ja auch wirklich ^^

      Delete
    2. Ich habe sogar 2 Paar!! Bin ich jetzt der Ober-Blogger? XD
      Das sind wirklich die tollsten Deichmannstiefel ever, ich kann verstehen, dass sie jeder hat.

      Delete
    3. ahhhh ich oute mich jetzt auch mal... ich hab auch diese fiesen "Blogger-Stiefel" ._.

      aaaaaaaber die sind echt seeeehr bequem und toll und man kann mit ihnen so toll durch den Schnee stapfen :D

      Delete
  3. OMG! AWESOME SHARK SWEATER IS AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is das nen süßes shark teil :D werd gleich mal nach autistischen Mäuschen googeln gehen O_o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich mag deine Haisachen. So toll :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich mag das drittletzte Bild - und das neue Seitendesign. Viel besser als das alte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay sharky!!! den hab ich auf deinen Bildern schon vermisst xDD Ich hab dieses Jahr auch mitgemacht, aber mein Blogpost ist noch nicht fertig der kommt entweder gleich noch oder morgen erst =/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Du hast aber viel erlebt an einem Tag! :D
    Schwarz-weiß steht dir sehr :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, der Jackbademantel! Und generell so tolle Klamotten in diesem Post! *______* Der Haipulli ist ganz toll und deine Lederleggins (will auch mit Leggins ins Labor dürfen XD) und die Schuheee :D und sogar der Schal, alles ganz toll :)
    Und Funfact: Billa war der erste Supermarkt, in dem ich je war XD
    Wo ich Billa auf deinem Bild sehe XD
    Und euer Labor sieht genaso leicht chaotisch aus, wie unseres....beruhigend ;D
    Und ich geh auch immer abends duschen :D
    Sieht wirklich nach einem tollen Tag aus :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das Hai-Shirt und der Bademantel sind einfach nur toll *-* Und ja, der Bagel war sehr lecker ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. tolle bilder! ich mag besonderes die schuhe und diesen tollen schal *_* und der neue header ist einfach nur bombe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)