Thursday, November 7, 2013

Monthly Random: Oct+Sep / some make up, circle lenses and sharks!

Hello there!

I thought since it's been a while that I've posted any kind of update on my daily life, I'm just gonna do a kind of 'monthly random' blogpost and throw in all kinds of stuff from the last months! Most pictures are taken from my instagram, btw :)

So, I haven't really done anything exciting lately, mostly there was university and my internship keeping me busy. I didn't have a lot of time to wear make up or anything, but I tried out my new circle lenses from PinkyParadise.com. I ordered them before the Innocent World Tea Party but because I ordered the wrong prescription I didn't get the right ones in time :'D Anyhow, I think they wouldn't have matched the outfit that well anyway!


The lenses are EOS Candy Blue


Here's a non-instagrammed picture. I kinda look drugged, haha

I did a little trick with my lips this time, did you notice? I combined a darker lipliner with lighter lip stick to make my lips appear less flat. I kinda like the effect and I think I should try to find also a dark red lip liner to combine with my red lip colors.

Currently my mum has my DSLR and she's on vacation, so I can't take any proper pictures, but as soon as she's back I'll post a detailed review of the lenses! So far I've had a good impression, though the blue is much more 'flashy' than I thought, haha. They're probably not the most subtle of lenses you could get.

I also wore these lenses for my Halloween look but at the time I was done with my make up it was already dark outside so there are really no good pictures from that day. However, I think the lenses suit me better in artificial light because with the pupils being larger, less of my real eye color is visible. I think it clashes a big with the color of the lens.


Talking about Halloween! Something really cool happened to me!

I posted my Halloween look on PinkyParadise's facebook fan page for their Halloween competition. As it was like based, I didn't really stand a chance to begin with but I wanted to give it a try anyway. I did get over 100 likes though, which made me really happy! And then the amazing thing happened: they decided to give away a second price to a winner hand picked by their staff, and they chose me! I couldn't believe it even when I saw it ! :D I was so proud and happy, after all, it really means a lot to me that they liked my picture enough to chose me as a winner. So, I got to chose a free pair of circle lenses, which of course I will review here soon as well!

I also recently got another wig. You probably already saw my brunette wig that I wore for Halloween, which I've had for a while now but never wore before. Recently I also got a lilac wig! I really love that color and I'm looking forward to wear it to a Lolita outfit soon! I had initially planned to wear it at the Innocent World Tea Party too, but it arrived two days late XD


So, I've been thinking about doing a post about the wigs I have so far some time in the future, maybe a kind of review where I got them, but first I'd like to get a proper wig stand to style them :)

Despite the fact that it's probably questionable to spend money on clothes and accessories while living in an apartment that has no proper lamps, haha, I had to get his T-Shirt at the HIM concert last month! I think I didn't show it here yet. Usually I don't like gold or beige and such colors, but I really like the design of that shirt. Too bad the cut is really weird! But maybe it's just because I've gained some weight recently :'D

I could do a blogpost about my collection of HIM/heartagram T shirts alone, lol

I also quite recently got a winter coat! I actually only have one very thin coat which isn't suitable for very cold weather, and a shorter jacket which just doesn't look very elegant, so for the winter months I was looking for something that could keep me warm and might also accommodate a petticoat so I can wear it to Lolita outfits as well! I found this coat for 59€ at New Yorker and hesitated at first, but even my boyfriend liked it, so I ended up buying it :)

And it also works with a petti underneath! ♥

Aaaand we also recently adopted a new member into our little family!
Of course I'm talking about a shark!


Kawaii rori shark desu~

This lady shark is a bit smaller than the gray one we got from IKEA a few years ago. They get along very well though, haha!

I'm kinda reminded of this, haha 

Tehehe ♥

Okay, enough shark photo spamming for the moment! XD

I don't really wear make up often at the moment, but nothing that a little photo app couldn't fix XD

This is what I look like most of the time when I go to uni or work. Too lazy to even put in contacts XD


Today I had my final presentation and internship report about my summer job. Though I was very scared at first because I honestly always had the impression that the people there don't really like me. But it was actually quite nice today, and everyone was very supportive, I got no mean questions on my presentation topic or anything :) Also, most likely it will be possible to have that internship count towards my degree! This means some more work for me, as I will have to write a protocol, and I need to get some paperwork done in order to get the ECTS but I hope it will be worth it!


Are you in the mood for autumn and winter yet?
I really hope we'll get snow soon! I keep thinking about how I was in Finland around the same time last year, and it really makes me feel home sick :( I know that not everything has been rosy about my stay there but all in all I really love that country and my heart aches when I think about the time there!
I plan to go back there for Hellocon 2015 though (no money to go in 2014, unfortunately :( )


How about you, any plans for the winter yet? Andy recent shopping sprees? ^__^



14 comments:

  1. du bist soooooooo hübsch *O* !!! Die Kontaktlinsen sind der Wahnsinn, das kommt so gut rüber weil du ja eh schon so helle Augen hast und dann mit deinen schwarzen Haaren... wunderwunderwunderhübsch!

    Heute kam mein neuer Mantel an, jetzt will ich sofort Winter mit viel Schnee haben anstatt fiesen Dauerregen xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Linsen und auch dein Make Up sind toll ^o^
    Ich finde, die Brille steht dir sooo gut =)
    Ich hab ja auch ne Brille, aber damit seh ich immer aus... xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lila hättest du doch gerne die Haare, oder? Wenn das wirklich umsetzbar wäre: Es steht dir sooo gut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich finds das lavendel auch total klasse!! ^^ Wunderschoen.
      Aber blondieren is a bitch... da brauchts nen gescheiten Friseur. Oder begabte Freundin.

      Delete
  4. Die Fotos mit den Linsen sehen gruselig aus, der Rest ist ganz schön.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich finde auch, dass dir die lila Perücke richtig gut steht! Is zwar ein krasser Gegensatz zu deinen sonst schwarzen Haaren, aber irgendwie wirkst du weicher, weil der Kontrast zu deiner blassen Haut nicht so stark ist.
    Und der Mantel sieht toll aus! Hach, da könnt ich fast schwach werden *__*

    ReplyDelete
  6. der Mantel ist toll, ach ich brauch auch noch einen ._. ach und die Perrücke ist toll, steht dir super gut :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ich find, die linsen stehn dir voll gut:3 und lila haare würdn dir glaub auch stehn. obwohl ich glaube, dass schwarz iwie mehr zu dir passt xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich mag deine Randon Posts ;D
    Die blauen Linsen sehen echt ein wenig künstlich, aber dennoch unverschämt gut aus :) und Glückwunsch zu dem Linsengewinn, aber dein Halloweenlook sah ja auch klasse aus :)
    Das HIM Shirt, was du hast, gab es bei uns nur als Männershirt, falls ich es richtig gesehen habe! Vielleicht kommt es daher mit dem Schnitt? Vielleicht war das für Frauen bei uns aber auch schon ausverkauft, Köln war ja der letzte Stop auf der Deutschlandtour. Ich musste aber auch eins haben :D
    Der Mantel ist hübsch, ich habe mir gerade auch einen von New Yorker geholt, aber einen anderen :D aber deine Art von Mänteln mag ich auch sehr gerne :)
    Und du bist so eine verrückte Haifrau :D
    Und gut, dass sie dir dein Praktikum anrechnen ^^
    Ach ja, gegen einen Outfitpost mit HIM Sachen hätt ich ja so gaaar nichts einzuwenden ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wenn ich mich recht erinnere hatte das T-Shirt so einen Aufkleber mit 'Slim fit' oder sowas in der Art. Also Männerschnitt ist das meiner Meinung nach deifnitiv keiner, denn eng ist es bei den Schultern und Armen, und dafür um die Taillie eher weit. o_O Es ist schon voll okay, nur halt zusätzlich auch recht lang und kaum tailliert geschnitten was es ein bisschen gewöhnungsbedürftig macht :D
      Ach, ich glaube ich mach wirklich mal einen Post über meine kleine HIM-Shirt-Sammlung ^^ Ist eigentlich, wenn ich so drüber nachdenke, das einzige was ich sammle :D Außer Haien, hahaha XD

      Delete
  9. ich liebe so welche monatsrückblicke :D hab mir fest vorgenommen, sie regelmäßig zu machen XD mal gucken, ob mir das gelingt :D

    die linsen sehen echt hammermäßig gut an dir aus *_* ich wollte ja damals auch welche haben, hab die aber nicht reinbekommen XD

    über einen perückenpost von dir würd ich mich total freuen :D vor allem, würde es mich interessieren, wie du sie pflegst *_*

    & ich finde es überhaupt nicht verwerfliches dran, wenn man sich auch mal was gönnt! :) ich geb unmengen an geld für bücher aus XD hab mir die letzten tage auch total drüber den kopf darüber zerbrochen, ob das eigentlich richtig ist... aber: ich hab kein auto, zahl keine miete (da ich noch bei meinen eltern wohne), rauche und trinke nicht XD und leb auch nicht in saus in braus XD daher denke ich, dass man sich ab und zu auch mal was gönnen kann :D nächstes jahr hab ich vor ganz viel zu reisen XD erstmal ein paar deutsche städte, und vielleicht geht es auch mal ins ausland XD ich war letztes jahr, nach 6 jahren, wieder mal im urlaub XD

    ich hab mir auch letztens einen wintermantel gekauft. allerdings war der von c&a, aber genauso teuer wie deiner T_T ich wollte eigentlich nie so viel geld für einen mantel ausgeben, aber: er ist kuschelig warm und hat eine kapuze *_* das war es mir wert XD

    & die haifischdame ist ja putzig *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bei der Pflege kann ich auch nicht wirklich weiterhelfen da ich meine ganzen Perücken ja noch nicht so lange habe und sie teilweise auch noch nie (gar nicht oder nicht länger als ein paar Minuten) getragen hab ^^
      Aber ich würde mal vorstellen welche ich habe und woher :D

      Als ich noch bei meinen Eltern wohnte hatte ich da auch weniger schlechtes Gewissen, habe zum Beispiel mein WoW Abo mit der Begründung bezahlt dass ich dafür ja am Wochenende nicht ausgehe, nicht trinke oder rauche, was sogar noch viel teurer käme XD

      Delete
  10. No snow in Finland atm either, it's just dark and rainy! Eww...

    You've made some awesome purchases this month though, love your sharks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ich weiß, es ist verpöhnt einfach einen "Werbekommentar" zu posten, aber ich mach das so selten *g* (also noch nie eigentlich). Habe dich jedenfalls getaggt. Tadaa! ;D http://zeitzeugin.net/2013/11/10-fragen/

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)