In my previous post I mentioned some difficulties that arose on my birthday.
Of course they concern our apartment renovation. Considering that we started in June and wanted to have all this finished by September, we pretty much failed. But it's not entirely our fault either.
Since we had really ugly and old doors in the apartment, we ordered new ones around the mid of July, with the promise that they'd be delivered in 2-4 weeks. We really hurried to finish the floors in the office room and tile the kitchen and hall way, because for the doors to be installed, the floor needs to be there before of course. As for the tiles, we had to wait for the doors for doing the "skirting board", the narrow line of tiles on the wall just above the floor, because we didn't know how much gap we needed to leave for the door frames. So we waited and waited. And there were problems with the supplier, then the carpenter was on vacation... and finally, last week, he called and announced that he is ready to come and install the doors.