Friday, January 17, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 13 - 18

Ahhh I just have no time to do a proper blogpost!
But fortunately I prepared the posts for the challenge already in December, so now during my exam period I can still get them online in time...

Part three of the 30 Days Lolita Challenge! Follow these links for Part 1 and 2.


Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.

I had that in the previous post, but here it is again:



Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.

I also had that in the previous post... Way to keep this short and simple, hehe :D






Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.

I last bought a lavender wig from ebay and two clip in ponytails in black last autumn!





Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.


(That's actually from Day 18 or something, but I ca't keep track. AND I SUCK AT POSING XD)

As you can guess, I just came from a bike ride when that photo was taken, but magic camera filters managed to make me look somewhat human :'D Usually I get a really red face from the cold! Also, I got a new hat - just got it last week from as a belated Christmas gift from a good friend ♥ But the hat deserves its own post, which I'll write as soon as I finished my exams! 




Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?

To get a grip on myself, and do a good job at my work place so that I get paid properly :'D
Aaaand maybe a new haircut. Or any haircut at all, for a start :'D


Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.

Bittersweet ♥ or basically anything that is black with colored print and/or flowers :3



That's it for today!
I really wanted to do this challenge for a while now and I'm glad that I can keep up with my "Friday-rule" so far! :3
See you soon for the next parts - and hopefully some other content inbetween too!

7 comments:

  1. Ich find das "outfit for the day" am besten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe deine Outfits, dein Schreibstil und das was du schreibst!
    ♡♡

    Ich bin ein riesen Fan von deinem Blog! ~♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww die Fotos von dir sind soooo putzig <3
    Und diese Haimütze :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit and that lavender wig <3 awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. ich mag die Lolita-Challange :3 Dein Outfit ist süß :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)