Saturday, January 25, 2014

30 Days Lolita Challenge: Day 19 - 24

Oopsie, seems like this one got posted earlier today while I was away without me noticing!
But I hadn't finished the entry yet XD Well anyhow, now here's the whole entry with pictures!


The previous answers can be found here, here and here.


Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?

Ehhh I don't really have a make-up bag that I carry around with me ^^" I keep all my make up at my make up table and only take with me what I need when I go out, such as powder and the lipstick I used to re-apply.





Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.

Bibi and me first met at a J-fashion meet up in Vienna. It was the first meet up for both of us, so we didn't really know anybody else who was there. She is really cute and am I really happy that I met her through Lolita ♥

Bibi ♥ // Photo by ME Fotografie


Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.

Lycoris Radiata from Dokuhime


Day 22 – A picture of your room.

I promised to make a proper entry about our apartment soon - so here are just some teaser pictures :)
(I think if you live in an apartment on your own it makes more sense to show more than just a picture of the bedroom, I guess)


Bedroom, with that old and shabby little mini table that I use for my make up table now and my boyfriend constantly steals to use it as a night table :D

The room where I actually spend most of my time :'D


Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.



Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.

With Duplica and Lea at the last meet up in Vienna :3


Sorry again for posting too early, haha!
I was away today, first at the hairdresser and then at my grandma's place to go and pick up my newest 'baby'... an own sewing machine :3 But more on that soon!
See you!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my you have everything in such amazing order! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that photo was taken back when I had just gotten the table, now it's much messier :'D Because the drawer is not full so when I open and close it, basically all the little eyeshadows are shifting around XD

      Delete
  2. I love your post. *w* I really want to buy a make up table too but my room is too little T.T
    You look so beautiful.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh thanks ♥
      Well, I thought my room would be too small too... In the end I sacrificed the space next to my side of the bed and my boyfriend also doesn't have a proper night table. But since we have another room that we can use as 'office' where we have proper desks for our computers etc it was okay. Back at my parents' place I wouldn't have had the space either XD

      Delete
  3. Deine Make-up Sammlung sieht so toll aus *-*
    Und ich bin auch so froh, dass wir uns kennengelernt haben. >-< <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please make a post of your makeup table & collection, I'd love to see it! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)