Saturday, March 29, 2014

The color of what is real /// short outfit post

Ahh the month is almost over and I still have some outfit photos left I wanted to post!

I didn't really put a lot of effort into dressing these past days. I was at work most of the time so I didn't bother to wear "nice" clothes or make up. Most of the time I'm just extremely tired lately. I could sleep all day long and still be tired. I tried to do more sports again, but it just doesn't really help. my sleep-wake rhythm is totally messed up and even if I get to bed early I can't fall asleep before 2am or so. When I get up the next morning and make it through the day like a zombie, I feel incredibly tired. At work I have a hard time concentrating. And when I get home in the evening, I sometimes just fall alseep on the sofa at 5pm or so, and wake up an hour or two later, and of course then I'm restless until it's 2am again. It's really fucked up, but I just hope it's that passing "springtime tiredness" that people talk so much about. I never had that before, but I suppose it could have to do with it.

Anyway, here's an outfit I wore before I got possessed by some lazy sloth or koala spirit:

Boooring! 




I didn't wear red lips in a looong time, generally I'm shy when it comes to bold lip colors, but I felt okay with it that day somehow.


I also tried to experiment with the Dodge and Burn tools of Photoshop a bit. I think editing photos is a lot of fun and I really want to get better at it. Here, I just wanted to emphasize the colors of the flower and the lips, and while I'm naturally quite pale I think it's fun to play a bit in photoshop to make the effect even stronger.


Another outfit I wore for a party last week end! I don't go "partying" often, but this time I was invited by a friend for her graduation party. Not the official ceremony but the "after-ceremony party" so to say. I had absolutely no idea what to wear and didn't even know the veneue (we have some rather... well let's say some clubs and such in Vienna are a bit strict if they don't like the way you look like they just won't let you in, and I have absolutely no experience with that kind of thing) but I was a bit afraid of being underdressed. I ended up choosing a black mini skirt, and all time classif. In the end I was almost overdressed, haha. but it was okay.


The photo quality is abysmally bad, because I left when it was dark already and I just don't have good light for photos in any room, and my camera's flash makes me look horrible. Anyhow. Sorry for the lack of quality.



I really wish I could post better pictures... do you have any advice for taking outfit photos at night? Do you just use your flash or do you have extra lamps or something?

12 comments:

  1. Ich mag die Outfits, aber dein Gesicht ist mir etwas zu bleich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich glaube, für ihre Hautfarbe kann Varis nichts und ich muss ehrlich sagen: lieber bleich, als Hautkrebs vom Solarium ;)

      Delete
    2. Das hab ich auch nicht gesagt und du hast Recht, aber... vielleicht assoziiere ich das immer mit Nichtgesundheit. Ich bin nämlich auch kreidebleich und hab ein bisschen zu wenig Eisen im Körper. :)

      Delete
    3. Noble Blässe! Nichts geht über noble Blässe. In Asien bleichen sich die Leute mit Chemie um so auszusehen und schaffen es nicht mal annähernd. Daumen Hoch für so schöne helle Haut!

      Delete
    4. Ja wenn sie jetzt schön wäre und nicht nur bleich (im echten Leben) wäre ich 100% happy :'D

      Also Eisenmangel habe ich jetzt ziemlich sicher keinen :) Bin ja ca alle 3 Monate beim Bluttest und da würde das auffallen :D

      Delete
  2. Ich versuch einfach Fotos im Tageslicht zu machen, weil ich auch keine Tageslichtlampen oder ähnliches habe. Das war auch der Grund, warum ich im Winter keine Outfits gepostet hab. Mit Blitz sieht es in der Tat blöd aus und ich mag auch generell das Lampenlicht nicht, das macht alles so mega gelb. Deswegen versuche ich meine Outfitfotos draußen (oder manchmal auf dem Balkon) schießen zu lassen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bei Tageslicht ist es natürlich ideal :) Am Besten wären natürlich Tageslichtlampen... wir haben hier zwar schon ne recht mächtige Glühbirne drin aber der Gelbstich ist trotzdem da und zudem ist es auch schlecht wenn das Licht nur von Oben kommt. Vielleicht schaff ich mir bei Gelegenheit wirklich mal irgendwelche Lampen an. Mal sehen :)

      Delete
  3. Ich versuchs auch immer bei Tageslicht, mit Blitz ist bei mir auch schlimm ^^; hab leider (noch) keine Lampe

    deine Outfits finde ich toll <3 du hast so eine schöne Figur. Die Schuhe und das Kleid gefallen mir besonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich mach eigentlich auch immer bei Tageslicht Bilder :,D Wobei ich bei meiner Kamera die ich letztes Jahr gekauft habe, extra eine Kamera ausgesucht habe welches auch bei schwachem Licht helle Bilder macht. Das tut sie zwar wirklich, aber tagsüber sieht es doch am besten aus.

    Das schwarze Kleid gefällt mir im übrigen sehr gut ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ui, sehr knapp das Kleidchen, aber es sieht wunderschön an dir aus! *_*
    Und nix da "Boring", you look hot, guuurl :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa es sitzt da etwas kurz, aber ich "raffe" es gerne ein bisschen auf Hüfthöhe da es dann besser sitzt finde ich :) Und dank Stretch verrutscht es nicht, ich liebe es wirklich, haha
      Danke ♥

      Delete
  6. GOTT du siehst wunderschön aus!

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)