Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cold Chemistry

Hauska vappua!

Or is it Hauskaa vappua? I honestly don't know :'D Anyway, Happy May Day! It's a holiday in Europe so I had a day off and some time to play around a little bit. A while ago I decided to try my luck in Kami Zero's make up competition. The big price to win is a Cold Chemistry palette from Sugarpill, so I just randomly doodled a bit with those two words in mind and came up with ideas for this look. I reeeeally wanna own something by Sugarpill, so I'd just love to win, though I don't think I stand a chance ^^" Anyway, it was fun to do this, so it was definitely worth my time. I wish I could do stuff like this more often (and I wish my face was better suited for such bold looks, but I always have problems enough to cover my blemishes, so it's really difficult to pull off "fancy" stuff on my skin).

It turned out a little bit different than I had intended it but I guess it's okay. Considering my skin was horrible these last days, the "contouring" even looks halfway decent :3

 I love the effect of these lenses!


I also wore those lashes for the first time. They're really gorgeous but the band is kinda stiff so they're difficult to apply :<

My hair looks a bit funky in these photos, I decided to just tie it back so that all emphasis is on the face. But you can get a pretty good idea about my natural hair color from these, haha. I got my hair dyed this afternoon with my mum's help, so I look almost human again :3 We dyed the lengths too (which is why I needed her help) because after years of only putting dye on the roots my hair started to look reddish/brownish more and more, especially in the sun light. For a while I've been thinking about changing something about my hair, but now that it's newly dyed I am back to liking it a lot again, hehe.

Tomorrow I have neither work nor uni, so I have another day off, yeeey! Time to clean the house and especially my make up, brushes etc. I promised to write an entry about my make up collection, so I plan to take some photos for that!
What are your plans for the week end?

16 comments:

  1. Ich finde das sieht wirklich toll aus. Ich bin ein totaler Makeup Trottel und würde das nie selber hin bekommen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sieht super krass aus :D Ich bin sehr sehr neidisch. Die Haare zurückbinden war wirklich eine gute Idee, so kommt das wirklich besser zur Geltung. Deine natürliche Haarfarbe ist so ein Rehbraun, oder?

    Ich werd am Wochenende nicht so viel machen, denke ich. Allerdings hab ich mir fest vorgenommen, mein Wohnzimmer endlich ein bisschen umzugestalten :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nee, mehr so ein klassisches "Straßenköterblond" :D Auf dem ersten Foto sieht man es ganz gut, über der Stirn ^^

      Delete
  3. hab's schon bei Facebook bewundert, toller Look :3 wie ein blauer "Black Swan", ein bisschen zumindest. Ich drück dir die Daumen!
    Hab heute auch frei und leg nen Mädels-DVD-Abend mit meiner besten Freundin ein. Wenn die Jungs mal weg sind nutzen wir die Zeit und gucken Horrorfilme, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! :D Ich hab Black Swan zwar leider nicht gesehen aber fand das Make up total genial, kann gut sein dass es mich unterbewusst beeinflusst hat ^^

      Delete
  4. Habe mich mal durch die Bilder der Mitbewerber durchgeklickt und da finde ich eigentlich schon das du eine (sehr) gute Chance hast! Ist wirklich gelungen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön ^_^ Mittlerweile sind ein paar mehr (professionellere) Fotos dabei, also glaub ich nicht wirklich dran XD Aber wer weiß ^^

      Delete
  5. Hauskaa vappua! (a little late, lol)

    Cool makeup, I hope you win! Looking forward to your makeup collection post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^^ The post will follow soon(er or later X'D) !

      Delete
  6. Irgendwie erinnert mich der Look an einen Raben, auch wenn die ja eigentlich gar nichts knallig blaues haben *g* Sehr interessanter look und die Lidschattenfarbe ist genial! Wir nutzen die freien Tage um uns mal umzuschauen wegen neuer Wohnung und Umzug etc. Du hast das ja jetzt gerade hinter dir, jetzt geht es bei uns weiter *gg*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finde ich cool dass du es damit aosszierst, sind ja meine Lieblingstiere :DD
      Oh, dann wünsch ich viel Erfolg bei der Wohnungssuche!

      Delete
  7. From what I've seen on FB, you've definitely got some strong competition there, but I can clearly see you among the top 5, if not even top 3.
    Anyway, best of luck. :)

    I'll spend the weekend trying to relax while thinking about the pros and cons of some possibly life changing choices. Nothing too tragic, but still ... .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :3 I'm not as optimistic concerning the competition but well, it was fun to be part of it anyway!
      Contemplating life changing choices... I know that feel :'D I hope you had some success in sorting out your thoughts...

      Delete
  8. Richtig gut!!! *_* Sieht wunderschön aus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THIS MAKE UP!!!
    It suits you perfect ( like everything? haha)

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)