Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summertime Madness

Hey, I'm not dead!

Just really busy lately. Or, not so much busy as rather overwhelmed with my life and everything. But before I rant on, here's an outfit I wore this week end to a family event. Keeping it casual - or rather, being too lazy to do some nice make up. And I haven't dyed my hair since May D:





I'm seriously not in the mood for much make up lately. Now that one part of my skin got finally better, other parts are getting worse. If you are one of those people who are blessed with good skin, let me tell you how lucky you are. Be grateful! This is something no amount and quality of make up can compare to, and not even cosmetic surgery is an option so.... just be grateful!



Well anyway, so I tried to look somewhat nice and summer-ish and not like the undead lump of flesh I feel lately. So I pulled out one of my favorite dresses. Actually that belt has a strong yellow tint, I just adjusted the colors a bit. I only noticed in the photos how far off it was from the shoes! I'll definitely have to look out for a proper white belt in the next time. It's okay with off-white but just too noticeable with pure white...

Other than that I like this kind of outfit very much. Long dresses in general are wonderful, same as with long skirts I don't have to show my legs but they're super comfortable and good for warm weather! I've kinda kissed my self-confidence goodbye some time ago it seems, and I'm feeling not too good about my body at the moment, so I'm just happy when I wear something that turns out nice and I like myself once in a while.


So, I haven't really done anything lately, which is why I don't have much to write about. I studied for a big exam last week, I think it will turn out okay. I got results for Neurobiology and I have an A, but I'm still waiting for the results of two more exams.... Honestly I miss my old university where all exams were just done by the end of June. Now I have about 4 more exams I have to take this semester if I want to stay on schedule! And two of them are on the same day so I'll probably have to postpone one till October anyway :<

Also, next week I'll probably start working again. I don't know what to expect yet... I guess I'll just show up on Monday to check if somebody remembers I had an appointment. We'll see. I can't believe how fast time is passing right now - in less than two months we will go to Australia and there's still so much to do before that!

I really procrastinated a lot the last days and spent most of my time sulking, playing video games, trying to escape reality. Sorry for not posting anything or answering any comments! I hope I'll get myself back together in the next days, and I still have some posts planned, so I suppose even if I start to work on Monday I will have some things to talk about nonetheless. I am currently working on my entry for a project by Yuna from Sing for what you feel inside about diet and food, and maybe I'll also post a translation/short version on my own blog too if you're interested. German readers will find my entry on her blog in the next time and I'll let you know when it's up!


Hope you're all having a great week end! Are you looking forward to July and August?

11 comments:

  1. Dein Outfit gefällt mir richtig gut! Ich bin eigentlich nicht so der Kleidertyp, aber so ein Kleid in dem Stil wär glaub ich sogar etwas für mich - nur meistens sind die in meiner Größe schlichtweg nicht vorhanden oder sauteuer ~.~

    Und ohne Make-Up im Sommer rumzulaufen ist soooo toll! Ich war heut bzw eigentlich gestern auf einer Familienfeier mal wieder richtig geschminkt - es hatte zwar nur knapp 22°C aber durch die ganzen Leute wurde schnell richtig eklig warm und da hab ich das ganze Make Up sehe bereut :') auch wenn ich mich gern so zurecht mache... Augenbrauen in Form bringen, Mascara und n bissle Concealer reichen mir da eigentlich. Und es tut der Haut einfach wirklich gut :)

    Worauf ich mich im Juli/August freue? Geburtstage - mein Krabbi wird 1 /o\ und auch sonst haben viele Familienmitglieder und Freunde in den Sommermonaten Geburtstag :) und wir fahren in den Urlaub, zwar nur 8 Tage aber immerhin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Größe ist natürlich ein Problem bei vielen von diesen asiatischen Onlineshops :( Aber solche Kleider sind doch auch gerade "bei uns" recht im Trend, oder? Ich finde sie jedenfalls super bequem, und kann sie echt empfehlen, haha :D Wobei ich wirklich finde dass es fast ein bisschen zu kurz ist ^^"

      Naja, ich muss mich ja immer zumindest ein bisschen schminken, da ich sonst wie ein Alien aussehe (unsichtbare Wimpern & Augenbrauen wenn sie nicht gerad egefärbt sind) und im Moment zickt meine Haut auch so rum dass ich das auch lieber irgendwie ein bisschen abdecke wenn ich aus dem Haus gehe. Was im Moment eh selten genug ist ^^" Aber ja, im Sommer bin ich auch meist eher ein Freund von einfachen Looks, bringt ja nichts wenn einem alles "davonläuft" XD

      Wow, ich kanns grad kaum glauben dass Krabbi schon 1 Jahr alt wird o.o Die Zeit vergeht echt rasend schnell!

      Delete
  2. och du schreibst nur noch in english aber ich hab dich wiedergefunden
    lg
    eh rabenflug ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh hallo!! :D Schön dich zu sehen, wenn man das so sagen kann ^^
      Hab dich gleich mal wieder abonniert ^^

      Delete
  3. WOW! Das Outfit ist wunderschön. Das Kleid ist toll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, ich wusste gar nicht, dass du auch bei Yuna mitmachst :)
    Das Kleid ist schön, richtig sommerlich :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ich arbeite gerade an meinem Eintrag aber er ist so lang dass ich versuche ihn etwas zu kürzen .___. Liest vermutlich sonst keiner XDD

      Delete
  5. Das Kleid ist unglaublich schön :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ^__^ Ist definitiv eines meiner Lieblingskleider :D

      Delete
  6. Huhu^^

    Ich finde das Kleid wunderschön und es passt sehr gut zu dir.
    Ich kenne das auch... Ich habe gerade auch so gar keinen Bock auf Make Up... Es gibt eben solche Tage ^-^
    Ich wünsche dir wirklich, dass du dich bald wieder besser fühlst. Ich bin hin und wieder auch total unzufrieden mit mir selbst und das raubt mir alle positive Energie, wenn man das so sagen kann..

    Ich denke an dich und drücke dir die Däumchen!!

    LG, Jade

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)