Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Picture my Day #17: The most exciting PmdD you have ever seen!

Wheee! Yesterday was "Picture my Day"-Day once again, we're at #17 now, wow! 

(Here are the entries to my previous participations:16, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8 and 7 )
This time it was organized by Karina and I almost forgot about it, if it hadn't been for a little reminder on facebook.... I didn't post any updates during the day and honestly, I was surprised that I even ended up taking so many pictures during the day to fill this entry...

Well, my day was absolutely and utterly unexciting. I had planned to got to work but I have a huge exam on Wednesday and since I wasn't sure if my boss would be there and have time for a quick trouble shooting (my experiments keep not working and it's starting to frustrate me quite a bit) I decided to take a day off to study instead. So, here is my PmdD #17!


 I was up waaaay past midnight because I didn't feel tired at all.... my sleeping pattern is messed up. So I thought I might as well help out my guild for the Highmaul raid and some achievements afterwards.....


Because I didn't wear anything nice on the actual PmdD here's my outfit from before I went to bed XD



 
Very exciting.


 
My sleeping socks. I know, I know. My fashion sense is always impeccable. 


Good morning! Sharky is scolding me and giving me a mean look because I slept so long XD But I had trouble falling alseep :<


 
Tending to my plants a bit :) Got this hyacinth from my guests the night before, I love this smell!


I had a horrible headache and felt super sick :( And noooo I wasn't hung over! I didn't drink any alcohol the night before.


 
Time to bring it on....


 
And study for my neuroscience exam! Electrophysiology, here we go!


 
What would the most exciting PmdD ever be without the most exciting dinner ever?


 
On to another topic with some sweet reward.


"The pain matrix". It says a lot about my day that this actually made me laugh a bit XD


 
It was way past midnight at that point again, but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep without moving my ass to the point of total physical exhaustion first....


 
Afterwards, a hot shower and time to go to bed!


  
My current favorite. I don't usually use any lotions regularly but this really feels like it's working, my skin looks almost healthy. Except for the giant bags under my eyes and such, of course.


Aaaand here we are again! Time to get some sleep so I can study even more the next day!


Well, this was far from the best day I could have had ^^" I hope the next PmdD will be more exciting for me :D Anyways, I have to get back to studying.... my exam is tomorrow, I'm super scared and I really hope the questions won't be to difficult! And I hope they want ask brain anatomy, it's my least favorite topic XD Remembering all those areas and the name of the blood vessels and ugh.... it reminds me of geography! It was probably a good choice not to study medicine after all ^^"


How was your day? :3



18 comments:

  1. Hi Varis,
    I'm glad you joined PmdD #17 although you had to study - thanks for all the nice pictures and showing me/us your day!
    All the best for you exam,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bei mir war's ähnlich "spannend", aber ich wollte einfach mal mitmachen :D Muss die Bilder auch gleich mal hochladen..
    Ich hab dich übrigens bei facebook gefunden und mal 'ne Freundschaftsanfrage geschickt. Bin die mit dem super feschen Duckface-Bild, haha.. X_x
    Und viel Erfolg morgen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Hab schon angenommen ^^
      Dankeschön! D: ich hoffe es wird was... wird echt drauf ankommen welche fragen kommen... und ich muss mir die ganze Immunologie noch anschauen x__x oh manno....

      Delete
  3. Viel Glück und Erfolg für die Klausur morgen! Allzu spannend war es bei mir auch nicht :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich hoffe nächstes mal ist es vllt ein Freitag oder Samstag ^^ Jedenfalls ein Tag wo ich zumindest etwas spaßigeres oder abwechslungsreicheres mache XD

      Delete
  4. Noch eine Glückliche ;) Ich hab am 8. Klausur ;) Vertragsrecht, auch sehr spannend :D Viel Glück!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das klingt entsetzlich XD Aber okay, man sucht sich ja das aus was einen interessiert :D Ich könnte damit gar nix anfangen, hatte schon schwierigkeiten als wir Drug law in der FH hatten XD

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. haha, danke :D
      Ist aber nichts besonderes, nur von New Yorker ^^

      Delete
  6. Yay Sharky pics :D ;)
    And I also wear comfy sleep socks like yours lol

    My PmDD photos are only on instagram so far because I didn't bring my laptop to Scotland but I'll try to write the blog post tomorrow.

    Good luck with your exam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ALWAYS wear such socks to bed, though I sometimes take them off while I sleep but I usually have cold feet when I go to bed and there's no way I could sleep with cold feet XD

      Delete
  7. wie viele Leute Blogilates gerade machen, ob das wohl was mit den Vorsätzen zu tun hat? Dein Toast im Mund Foto ist richtig geil :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha bestimmt ^^ bei mir zumindest ist es ein neujahrsvorsatz :D
      Den Toast hab ich so aus der Küche ins Wohnzimmer getragen weil ich die Hände voll hatte, da musste ich an diese klassischen Animeszenen denken wo jemand zur spät zur Schule kommt und mit dem Toast im Mund die Straße entlangläuft XD Daher dachte ich mir mach ich mal so ein Foto ^^

      Delete
  8. Hübsch sahst du aus <3 und wie ordentlich deine Notizen aussehen! Wenn ich keine Lust auf lernen habe, dann sieht es aus....
    Ohja, ich liebe meinen Schokigeruch, da freu ich mich jedes Mal, wenn ich bei mir an der Haltestelle aussteige :D
    Ich vermisse Praktika total, habe in diesem Semester Vorlesungen über Vorlesungen und dementsprechend viele Klausuren..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das sind meine Notizen aus der Vorlesung :) Ich tippe dann normalerweise alles nochmal ab und mach ein Word mit Bildern aus den Folien + meinen Notizen (wenn ich nciht von Anfang an schon am Laptop mitschreibe, habe ich aber bei dieser Vorlesung damals nicht ^^")
      Hmm ich weiß nicht, einersiets vermisse ich das "Studentendasein", andererseits auch wieder nicht. Ich lerne ja grundsätzlich gerne (sonst wär ich im falschen Beruf) und es gibt duzende Vorlesungen die mich noch interessieren... aber die kann mich alle nicht mehr sinnvoll anrechnen lassen, deswegen will ich lieber Zeit sparen bzw. für anderes aufwenden :(

      Delete
  9. Weiß nicht, ob ich's schonmal gesagt habe, aber deine Handschrift ist hammermäßig. Mich frisst ein wenig der Neid. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfektionismus at its finest :D Wenn ich nicht schön schreibe kann ich davon nicht lernen ^^

      Delete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)