Monday, April 20, 2015

Picture my Day #18: Eat all the things!

So, last Saturday was "Picture my Day" Day again!


In case you never heard of it, it's an online event where people take photos of whatever they do that day and then share it with others! I think it's pretty interesting to take a little peek at other people's daily life, and I participated a couple of times already.

This time, I had a day free of work and studying - yay! So my pictures don't actually really reflect what I currently do with my life, but nevertheless, here they are :)



Late the previous night I had found this video and wrote a comment on youtube plus a blog post about the topic, and it went online shortly after 00:00!

The night was still young, so why not spend some time looking for things I wanted to buy for a long time and will be able to afford with my next salary? :D

The night was STILL young, so we decided to some random old content in WoW.

 
Realizing at 02:00am while brushing your teeth that you've been wearing your shirt the wrong way round all day long. I'm starting to understand the "mad scientist who fails at real life" cliché more and more XD

The night might not have been young anymore at that point but I really wanted to read a few pages....zzzZZZz.... 
(I just noticed that during the last PMD I coincidentally had the same bed sheets in use at that time XD)

Good morning! My boyfriend woke me around 10:00 to this rather underwhelming weather. It was like 25°C on Thursday, suddenly it was only 8°C ?!


Laundry. I feel like Sisyphos when it comes to laundry, I just can never get it all done before the next heap has already accumulated, despite the fact that we're only two and have a really big washing machine .__.

Super exciting breakfast. I love it how recipies for "healthy breakfast" often recommend fresh fruit, I always wonder, where the f*ck I'm I supposed to get fresh fruit in Austria in April that hasn't traveled half the world before it got to me?

Taking care of my babies. We have really hard water, which stresses my plants a lot, so I have to take special care that they don't die.... 

High-quality 3D rendering of our ideas for curtains in the living room.

 
Laundry. I hate laundry .__. and it was freezing cold on my balcony XD

The motto is: "Anything is better than nothing" so I went outside to run over to my parents' place.

I like to call it our village's "Downtown". The weather looked promising at first.

"Suburbs". Uh-oh, what are those clouds to the left up to...?

 And that's my "old hood", near my parents' place. Picture taken after I ran through a mini-hail-storm XD

My mum always has lovely flowers and I love her garden. I found out that day that they're gonna renovate the balconies of our house this June, so I can't get flowers before they're done :<

I am as dead as I look :D
After a chat with my mum she gave me a ride home because she needed some letter from an insurance company that got sent to my place by mistake.

While chilling, I realized my comment on Cassey's video had received quite a bit of agreement.

Later, a friend came over to visit :3

After he left I finally decided to do what I had planned for Saturday: Give my hair an olive oil treatment. It was super dry and frizzed lately, so I just slathered some oil on everywhere... I smelled like antipasti for two hours XD

 
Then I took a bath. It quickly turned into an oil bath.

My glamorous Saturday night outfit.

Our even more glamorous Saturday night dinner: Leftovers!

Why did nobody tell me that David Tennant was in Frightnight? I mean, what could be better than discovering that David Tennant plays in a movie - except for David Tennant wearing skin-tight leather pants and black make up in that movie, perhaps? XD

All that running I'm doing lately would probably take a lot more effect if I could cut down on sweets.

Waiting for my hair to dry. I think at some point around the time this photo was taken, they day was actually over and the rest happened after midnight.

Since my hair takes forever to dry, I got a little help.

Tadaaa! A lot less dry and frizzed, but also a lot less pink than before o.o

Here you see it even better D: It's all orange now, but whatever. I'll probably just die them purple next time anyway.

 Aaaand here ends the day for me! Sharkies were already waiting for me to come to bed....

What did you do on Saturday?
Anything more exciting than me? Well, probably you did ^^

Did you participate in "PMDD" too? If so, leave a link in the comments if you'd like :3

19 comments:

  1. Haha, mein Tag war gar nicht so spannend. Ich hab zuhause rumgegammelt und bin mit einer alten Freundin Eis essen gewesen, was so ziemlich das unspannenste ever war, weil wir beide einfach nicht zu viel erzählen wollten und deswegen kaum irgendwas wirklich "gutes" geredet haben und joa :'D Viel Stille. War irgendwie die angenehme Art von Stille. Trotzdem hab ich viel zu viele Fotos dafür gemacht, dass ich einfach nichts getan hab :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Eisessen hat mich so "angefixt" dass ich am Sonntag direkt noch im Eissalon war XDD
      Ach, solche "stillen Freundschaften" haben auch etwas für sich finde ich :) Hauptsache man fühlt sich wohl und es ist nicht seltsam ^^

      Delete
  2. Ich glaube irgendwann muss ich auch mal so einen PMD-Post schreiben. Hoffentlich ist es dann auch so ein interessanter Tag wie bei dir. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ach was, meine bisherigen PMDs sind durchschnittlich auch nicht gerade besonders spannend, wenn ich so zurück denke XD Mach ruhig mal mit :D Ich erinnere dich nächstes mal bzw. schicke dir eine Einladung wenn du magst ^^

      Delete
    2. Oh ja sehr gerne. Auch wenn mein Leben das genaue Gegenteil von spannend ist. :D

      Delete
  3. Also deine Skills im erstellen von high-quality 3D renders sind schon sehr gut ;)
    Liebe Grüße :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, du hast echt viel gemacht, interessant da einen Blick reinzuwerfen :)
    Ich hab zum ersten Mal mitgemacht, aber ich war ganz faul >3<
    http://berriimnimmerland.blogspot.de/2015/04/picture-my-day-18-ein-entspannter.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ich finde es lustig wie es mir selbst gar nicht vorkommt als hätte ich so viel gemacht... aber im Vergleich zu meinen sonstigen Wochenenden, wo ich meist nur faul herumlümmel oder zocke, war ich doch wirklich um einiges aktiver. Ich denke der Frühling macht sich doch auch bei mir Kellerkind bemerkbar ^^

      Delete
  5. Wollte eigentlich dasselbe posten wie stousn, aber jetzt komm ich mir unkreativ vor. Ich hasse es aber auch, wenn die Wäsche auf dem Balkon einfriert! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi ^^ Ja das mit der Wäsche war echt hart an der Grenze, aber am Ende trocknet sie Draußen dennoch viel schneller (zumal ein leichter Wind wehte). Ich mag mir kaum vorstellen wie das wird wenn die Balkone ab Juni renoviert werden und unbetretbar sind ;__;

      Delete
  6. Schaut nach einer schönen Laufstrecke aus. Ich habe auch am liebten Wasser irgendwo in der Nähe (Kanal oder See oder Regattenbahn)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Wasser laufen ist auch toll! Wenn ich ein bisschen mehr Kondition habe will ich auch mehr an die Donau gehen, im Moment ist es aber doch so weit dass ich bis dahin schon ziemlich fertig wäre XD Die Strecke zu meinen Eltern hin und retour hab ich auch noch nicht probiert, aber dort kann man zB auch um diesen "See" (im letzten Bild) herumlaufen, was eine schöne Strecke wäre. Nur eben auch ziemlich lange, das ist im Moment leider noch nicht drin ^^

      Delete
  7. So unspannend ist der Tag ja gar nicht :) die Mermaid Leggings ist ja wirklich toll, die musst du dir zulegen :) deine Laufstrecke ist super schön, ein bisschen wie meine früher :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke ♥ Ich fühle mich mittlerweile wirklich bestärkt mir die Leggings zu holen XD Hoffe es gibt sie noch wenn ich sie dann bestellen will! :D

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your post look so funny and intresting too. :3 Maybe I will give a chance to PMDD once too. XD

    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  10. your picture my day was awesome *_*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eine echt gute Post-Idee! Wenn ich bloß nicht so chaotische Tagesabläufe hätte...naja vlt krieg ich das ja auch mal hin xD

    Wie ist das Buch so? Sieht auf jeden Fall sehr interessant aus :) muss auch mal wieder laufen gehen und ich mag deine Sharkies!

    ReplyDelete

Want to comment?
If you have no google+ account, you can use Open ID (for example with an URL of your twitter, homepage etc.)
Anonymous commenting is disabled, but feel free to contact me via ask.fm if you have no means of commenting here :)